Scientific and Methodological Centre for Organization and Coordination of Educational Activity
Scientific and Methodological Centre for Organization and Coordination of Educational Activity at the National Defence University of Ukraine named after Ivan Chernyakhovskyi.
The Scientific and Methodological Centre for Organization and Coordination of Educational Activity consists of:
- a Chief and a Deputy Chief;
- scientific and methodological department of the organization, coordination and support of the educational process;
- scientific and methodological department of the the admission and state attestation;
- scientific and forecasting department of educational activity and defence planning issues;
- Secretariat of Academic Board.
The main tasks of the department are:
- organization, coordination and support of the educational process;
- organization and providing the military students admission, the support of the state order execution and conducting the certification of graduates of the University, as well as ensuring the work of the admission and examination committees;
- forecasting and organization of defense planning activities within the University;
- organization, planning and support of the Academic and Methodological Boards’ of the University management;
- scientific and methodological provision of educational activity and implementation of the results of the scientific research on improving the efficiency of training and the quality of military specialists training in the educational process;
- ensuring direct interaction of the University with the structural subdivisions of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, higher military educational institutions, research institutions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and foreign states, as well as higher educational institutions of Ukraine;
- participation in direct developing and conducting the expert review of draft laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, international treaties, orders of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, orders and directives of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- analyzing within the scope of its competence the state of the University activities and develops proposals for its improvement;
- preparation of informational, reference and analytical materials on educationqal issues;
- consulting and practical assistance to the heads of structural units of the University while solving any issues that fall within its competence.