The Department of the Land Forces
- Головна >
- The University >
- Departments >
- Institutes >
- The Command-and-Staff Institute of the Troops (Forces) Combat Use >
- The Department of the Land Forces
The Department of Land Forces is a part of the command-staff institute of the use of troops (forces).
The main tasks of the department are:
- Preparing of military specialists of educational qualification level “Master” in specialty 253 “Military Management (by types of armed forces)”, specializations “Combat Using and Control of Actions of Mechanized and Tank Armies Military Units”, “Combat Using and Control of Actions of the Land Forces Armies Military Units”, “Combat Using and Control of Actions of Air Defense of the Land Forces Armies Military Units”;
- Participation in the training of military specialists in operational-strategic and operational-tactical preparing levels for the Armed Forces of Ukraine and others military formations of the state;
- Provision of the training of the highest category scientific and scientific- pedagogical personnel for the Armed Forces of Ukraine and others military formations;
- Ensuring cultural and spiritual development of the individual;
- training the personnel in a spirit of patriotism and respect for the Constitution of Ukraine.
The Department of Land Forces includes:
- Department Management (head of the department, deputy head of the department);
- scientific and pedagogical workers of 3 subject-methodical commissions (General Tactics, Air Defense of the Land Forces, and Aviation of the Land Forces);
- Research Laboratory; Training Laboratory Complex.